The rush to remote workforce operations has resulted in an exponential increase in phishing attacks and related email and network breaches. We want to help you be prepared to respond if you have an email or network breach or suffer a ransomware attack. Equally as important, we want to share with you the SEC and NFA expectations on Incident Report plans and, discuss the legal issues associated with a breach.
Listen to a recent webinar recording and learn how an Incident Response plan, if properly executed, will significantly reduce the risk and exposure to your clients and your firm. The full PowerPoint is available here.
Download this 2-page guide and learn key things asset management executives need to know about cyber Incident Response, including:
- The purpose of an Incident Response plan
- SEC expectations and NFA requirements per Incident Response plans
- What an Incident Response Plan should include
- How to stress-test your Incident Response plan
- Determine who is qualified to lead your Incident Response plan
If you’d like to speak to a member of our team, call (646) 779-8976